1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a mixing bowl, lightly whisk the eggs.
3. Add the sachet of Feel Free Chocolate Cake Mix.
4. Add the margarine and water, mix well with a food mixer or wooden spoon for 3-4 minutes to give a smooth batter.
5. Divide evenly between 2 x 6 inch sandwich cake tins or one rectangular tin.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire cooling tray.
Oven temperatures and cooking times may vary with appliances; these instructions are given as a guide only.
Sugar, potato starch, modified starch, fat reduced cocoa powder, vegetable oil, whey powder (from milk), raising agents: potassium and sodium di-phosphates, sodium bicarbonate; emulsifiers: sodium stearoyl lactate, esters of mono- and diglycerol esters of fatty acids; salt flavourings, thickener: xanthan gum, dried glucose syrup, skimmed milk powder.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Although we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that product information is accurate, we are reliant on information from the manufacturers and suppliers. Ingredients and place of manufacture can change; and products may be manufactured or stored in an environment where allergens are present. You must check all packaging and labels carefully on each occasion before consuming/using the products to ensure they are free from the allergens you are avoiding.