Dosage: Adults and elderly: 1 or 2 tablets daily. The tablets must be swallowed whole or with a little water.
Each film-coated tablet contains: 334mg of extract (as dry extract) from St John’s Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (5-7:1) (equivalent to 1670mg – 2338mg of St John’s Wort).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
Tablet core: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.
Tablet coating: Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Yellow (E172), Titanium Dioxide (E171), Purified Talc.
Do not exceed the stated dose. You must read the enclosed leaflet before taking this product.
Do not use if you:
• Are under 18
• Are pregnant or breast-feeding
• Are allergic to any of the ingredients
• Are suffering from depression or think you may be
• Are about to undergo surgery
St John’s Wort products should not be taken at the same time as certain medicines including:
• Many prescribed by your doctor
• Hormonal contraceptives (including the Pill)
• Some you can get without prescription.