GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
||For the guacamole –
- Heat the coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan then add the spring onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the rice according to packet instructions then drain.
- Add to the pan along with the kidney beans, baby corn, cherry tomatoes, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, lime juice, chilli and seasoning and continue cooking and stirring for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the guacamole by mashing the avocado with the lime juice, chilli and seasoning.
- Serve up the rice and bean mixture, spoon the guacamole on the side and garnish with fresh coriander. Enjoy!
Shop our Food and Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com