GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon Tiana coconut oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 5-6 mushrooms, sliced
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons fresh or frozen peas
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- Lo-salt and black pepper, to season
- 1 x serving Eat Water rice
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan then add the onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the rice according to packet instructions then drain.
- Stir in the rice along with the peas, lemon juice, mixed herbs, seasoning and 4 tablespoons of water and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the nutritional yeast, stir through then serve out onto a plate. Decorate with fresh parsley then dig in!
Shop our Food and Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com