GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN / NO REFINED SUGAR
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 200g rolled oats
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons mixed seeds
- 3 tablespoons diced dried fruit (goji berries, dried apricots etc.)
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Tiana coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and grease and line a large flat baking sheet.
- Mix together the oats, coconut, cinnamon, seeds, dried fruit, cacao nibs and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Gently melt the coconut, tahini and maple syrup then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Leave to 5 minutes to allow the chia seeds to ‘gel’ the mixture together.
- Now divide into about 12 portions and space them out on the baking tray, pressing each one down with a fork or spoon and shaping into cookies.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until just about turning golden. Leave to cool on the baking sheet to allow to firm up – then enjoy!
Keep any remaining cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Curated by www.spamellab.com
Shop our Food & Drinks range