- 200g rolled oats
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp mixed seeds
- 3 tbsp diced dried fruit (goji berries, dried apricots etc.)
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Tiana coconut oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC and grease and line a large flat baking sheet.
2. Mix together the oats, coconut, cinnamon, seeds, dried fruit, cacao nibs and baking powder in a large bowl.
3. Gently melt the coconut, tahini and maple syrup then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Leave to 5 minutes to allow the chia seeds to ‘gel’ the mixture together.
4. Now divide into about 12 portions and space them out on the baking tray, pressing each one down with a fork or spoon and shaping into cookies.
5. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until just about turning golden. Leave to cool on the baking sheet to allow to firm up – then enjoy!
Keep any remaining cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Curated by www.spamellab.com
Shop our Food & Drinks range