Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegetarian | Vegan | No refined sugar
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 60 minutes
- 3 large bananas
- 150ml Provamel coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp white wine or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tiana coconut oil, melted
- 150g rolled oats
- 50g Tiana coconut flour
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 75g Tiana coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g fresh blueberries
- Toasted coconut chips, to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 190oC and lightly grease and line a loaf tin.
2. Place the bananas, coconut milk, vanilla, vinegar and melted coconut oil in a blender and whizz up until smooth. Alternatively mash the bananas thoroughly and whisk in the other ingredients.
3. Mix together the oats, coconut flour, desiccated coconut, coconut, flaxseeds, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl.
4. Pour in the banana mixture and fold in to create a batter.
5. Spoon half of this into the loaf tin then scatter over the blueberries. Cover with the rest of the banana batter to just about reach the top. Scatter over the coconut chips.
6. ake for a total of about 1 hour (be sure to cover with foil about 15-20 minutes in to prevent burning) until risen, golden and firmed up. Leave to cool in the tin.
7. Gently turn the loaf out and slice up once cooled. Enjoy!
Keep any remaining slices in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Shop our Food and Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com