GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
||For the guacamole –
|For the dressing –
- Bake the falafel according to packet instructions.
- Prepare the rice according to packet instructions then drain.
- Arrange the spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and drained rice in a serving dish or bowl.
- Mash the avocado with the lime juice and chilli flakes then spoon in the middle.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and a little water to achieve the right consistency (not too thick or runny).
- Arrange the falafel on top, drizzle over the sauce and scatter over some fresh parsley leaves. Now enjoy!
Shop our Food & Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com