Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
||For the guacamole –
|For the dressing –
- Bake the falafel according to packet instructions.
- Prepare the rice according to packet instructions then drain.
- Arrange the spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and drained rice in a serving dish or bowl.
- Mash the avocado with the lime juice and chilli flakes then spoon in the middle.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and a little water to achieve the right consistency (not too thick or runny).
- Finally, arrange the falafel on top, drizzle over the sauce and scatter over some fresh parsley leaves. Now enjoy!
Shop our Food & Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com