GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN / NO REFINED SUGAR
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
|For the base –
||For the topping –
- Preheat the oven to 190oC and grease and line a deep 9x9in square baking tin.
- Make the base by placing all of the ingredients in a blender and whizzing up until quite thick and smooth. If you don’t have a blender, mash the banana and thoroughly mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Spread this out in your lined tin to cover the base and smooth out evenly. Bake for 10 minutes until starting to turn a little golden.
- Now mix together all of the topping ingredients so it is slightly sticky.
- Remove the base from the oven and cover with the topping ingredients evenly. Pack down gently then return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes, until golden and feels quite firm.
- Leave to cool completely in the tin then slice up into 9-12 squares. Enjoy!
Keep any remaining squares in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Shop our Food & Drink range.
Curated with www.spamellab.com