GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN / NO REFINED SUGAR
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes (4 hours chilling or 1 hour freezing time)
|For the raw chocolate –||To decorate –
- Gently melt the coconut oil, maple syrup and tahini or almond butter in a small pan, then remove from the heat.
- Sieve in the cacao powder and whisk well to form a smooth, glossy sauce.
- Divide this between 6 silicone muffin cases and fill up to about ⅓ with the chocolate.
- Now sprinkle over your chosen toppings to cover. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set, or in the freezer for 1 hour if you want them to set quicker.
- Pop one out when chocolate cravings hit!
Keep the remaining bites in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Curated by www.spamellab.com