Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | Vegetarian
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 30 minutes
- 1 tsp Tiana coconut oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small aubergine, cut into chunks
- ½ butternut squash, de-seeded, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 x 400g chickpeas in water, drained
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- Lo-salt and black pepper
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- ½ can coconut milk
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- 4 x servings Eat Water rice
1. Heat the oil in a large deep pan.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir in the aubergine, butternut squash and all the herbs, spices, seasoning and lime juice, cooking and stirring continuously over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, chickpeas and coconut milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until the squash and aubergine have softened.
5. Meanwhile prepare the rice according to packet instructions then drain.
6. Serve out a portion of rice per plate then spoon over the curry. Garnish with fresh coriander then enjoy!
Shop our Food & Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com