Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
Nutrients per serving:
- 1 tsp Tiana coconut oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 x can chopped tomatoes
- Lo-salt and black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 x serving Eat Water Penne pasta
- 75g serving vegan-style chorizo chunks
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat.
2. Stir in the halved tomatoes and oregano and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, seasoning and fresh basil then simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile prepare the pasta according to packet instructions then drain.
4. Stir the chorizo chunks into the tomato sauce and heat through.
5. Serve the pasta out onto a serving dish or plate then spoon the sauce on top. Garnish with fresh basil then tuck in!
Shop our range of Food & Drink.
Curated by www.spamellab.com