GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon Tiana coconut oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 large handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1 x serving Eat Water Penne pasta
- 300ml Provamel almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Large pinch of ground nutmeg
- Large pinch lo-salt and black pepper
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan then add the leek, garlic and oregano. Cook for 8-10 minutes until softened, then remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile prepare the pasta according to packet instructions then drain.
- Place the almond milk in a small saucepan and bring to just under the boil. Mix together the cornflour with a little water to form a paste, then pour this into the milk and whisk for a few minutes until it starts to thicken up nicely.
- Stir in the nutritional yeast, nutmeg and seasoning, then stir through the cooked leeks, drained pasta and spinach to heat through.
- Serve out onto a plate, decorate with fresh parsley then enjoy straight away!
Shop our Food & Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com