GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN / NO REFINED SUGAR
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes (4 hours chilling time)
|For the base -||For the chocolate topping -|
- Mix together the oats, cinnamon and raisins in a bowl.
- Gently melt the coconut oil, peanut butter and maple syrup, then pour into the dry ingredients with the vanilla and mix well - it should form a flapjack mixture.
- Tip this into a lined rectangular tupperware box and press down to form a generous layer. Smooth out evenly and keep in the fridge while you make the topping.
- Gently melt the coconut oil, tahini and maple syrup then remove from the heat and whisk in the cacao powder to form a slightly thick chocolate sauce.
- Pour this evenly over the oat base and spread out to cover. Return back to the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
- When you’re ready to serve, gently lift out the whole thing from the box and transfer to a chopping board. Cut into small squares and eat straight away.
Keep any remaining squares in the tupperware box in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 month.Curated by www.spamellab.com