This one is out of stock, see these alternatives
- Value worth over £54/€64
- Faith In Nature Dragon Fruit Soap 100g – Worth £2.75
- EarthKind Citrus Leaf Shampoo Bar for Frequent Use 50g – Worth £6.95
- Ethique Wonderbar Conditioner Bar For Oily to Normal Hair 60g – Worth £12.99
- We Love the Planet Lip Balm Velvet Care 5g– Worth £4.49
- Magnitone Microfibre Makeup Remover – Worth £8
- UpCircle Cleansing Face Balm with Apricot Powder 50ml– Worth £18.99
- This exotically fragranced soap is bursting with fruity aroma, and infused with dragon fruit which is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Made with 100% natural fragrance and essential oils. 100% recycled & recyclable packaging.
- Ideal for hair which becomes oily and need washing frequently. Also very good for use after sports and working out.
- This shampoo bar is very convenient for traveling as it can be carried in hand luggage.
- Formulated with organic, fair trade coconut oil, cocoa butter andvitamin B5 to leave your hair tangle-free, soft and gorgeous smelling.
- This bar prevents 5 plastic bottles from being made and disposed of and saves 5.1 litres of water.
- Natural lip balms that care for your lips whilst protecting the planet.
- Offers the highest quality care and protection for the fragile lip area sensitive to weather changes and external influences.
- Removes make up, including long-wear and oil based, with just warm water.
- machine washable and re-useable 100s of times.
- An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove make up, pollution and impurities.
- Reused, repurposed, reloved. This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry.
The Sustainable Box contains:
Faith In Nature Dragon Fruit Soap 100g – Worth £2.75
EarthKind Citrus Leaf Shampoo Bar for Frequent Use 50g – Worth £6.95
Ethique Wonderbar Conditioner Bar For Oily to Normal Hair 60g – Worth £12.99
We Love the Planet Lip Balm Velvet Care 5g– Worth £4.49
Magnitone Microfibre Makeup Remover
UpCircle Cleansing Face Balm with Apricot Powder 50ml– Worth £18.99
Faith In Nature Dragon Fruit Soap - Sodium palmate**, Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate**, Aqua (Water), Glycerin*, Hylocereus undatus fruit extract,* Parfum (fragrance)*, Sodium chloride, Sodium citrate*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citronellol *plant derived, ** certified sustainable origin EarthKind Citrus Leaf Shampoo Bar for Frequent Use - Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Glycerin, Erythritol, Parfum, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ci 77288, Ci 77007. Ethique Wonderbar Conditioner Bar For Oily to Normal Hair - Cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, parfum^, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, dehydroacetic acid, aqua, coumarin*. *Component of essential oil ^Certified natural We Love the Planet Lip Balm Velvet Care - Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Myrica Pubescens Fruit Cera (Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rhus Succed UpCircle Cleansing Face Balm with Apricot Powder - 100% NATURAL ORIGIN. INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Always read the label before use
Please refer to products for individual directions.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought