Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | No refined sugar
For the fruit:
- 3-4 apples, cored and chopped into chunks
- 250g fresh blackberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
For the crumble:
- Preheat the oven to 180oC and lightly grease a medium-sized deep casserole or ovenproof dish.
- Prepare the fruit by mixing together the chopped apples and blackberries with the lemon juice, cinnamon, cornflour and maple syrup to coat. Tip this out into the dish to cover the base.
- Now make the crumble by mixing together all of the ingredients in a large bowl (it should stick together slightly). Sprinkle this over the fruit to cover.
- Bake for a total of about 30 minutes until golden and bubbling, covering with tin foil halfway to prevent burning.
- Leave to stand for a few minutes then serve while hot with a spoonful or two of coconut yogurt. This is just as delicious cold too!
Curated by www.spamellab.com
Shop our Food and Drink