- Perfect for very dry or frizzy hair
- pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- The bar prevents 3 plastic bottles from being made and disposed of and saves 2.7 litres of water.
If you frequently style your hair with hot irons, curlers, hair dryers or bleach, Ethique's Frizz Wrangler is for you. Simply smooth the bar over wet hair from root to tip 3-4 times, rub into a foamy lather and rinse. The result: silky smooth hair that's easy to style. And if you want to follow with a conditioner, try Ethique's The Guardian.
As usual Samoan coconut oil and cocoa butter make an appearance, along with a host of other divine ingredients. Each shampoo bar is equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo. Make your shampoo bar last longer by storing it in Ethique's In-Shower Container, made from bamboo and cornstarch.
Ethique was founded in New Zealand, in 2012, and is on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste. It is proud to be a certified sustainable business that is also carbon neutral. Plastic free, vegan, palm oil free, cruelty free, sustainable.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, stearic acid, Cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, brassica alcohol, decyl glucoside, aqua (water), lactic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium isethionate, behentrimonium methosulfate, parfum1, linalool2
1 Natural fragrance
2 Component of fragrance
Always read the label before use
Vegeterians Vegans. External use only. Do not eat. Do not use if allergic to the products or any of its ingredients.
1. Apply shampoo bar directly to your hair (not your hands) by swiping the bar onto wet hair. Put the bar down (you need less than you think).
2. Massage the scalp to work up a creamy lather and smooth the product through the rest of your hair.
3. Rinse and follow with conditioner if needed.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought