- Contains neem and karanja oils to help combatscalp issues
- pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- The bar prevents 3 plastic bottles from being made and disposed of and saves 2.7 litres of water.
This deliciously smelling Heali Kiwi shampoo bar is just the thing for those with scalp problems, such as itching and flakiness. This bar is packed full of kiwifruit oil, coconut oil, neem oil, oatmeal and karanja oil. Simply smooth the bar over wet hair from root to tip 3-4 times, rub into a foamy lather and rinse. The result: a soothed scalp and silky soft hair.
As usual Samoan coconut oil and cocoa butter make an appearance, along with a host of other divine ingredients. Each shampoo bar is equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo. Make your shampoo bar last longer by storing it in Ethique's In-Shower Container, made from bamboo and cornstarch.
Ethique was founded in New Zealand, in 2012, and is on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste. It is proud to be carbon neutral. Plastic free, vegan, palm oil free.
Sodium coco-sulfate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, decyl glucoside, aqua (water), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, lactic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Avena sativa (oat) kernel meal, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, brassica alcohol, sodium isethionate, limonene1, Azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, Pongamia glabra (karanja) seed oil, behentrimonium methosulfate 1 Component of essential oils
Always read the label before use
Vegeterians Vegans. External use only. Do not eat. Do not use if allergic to the products or any of its ingredients.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
1. Apply shampoo bar directly to your hair (not your hands) by swiping the bar onto wet hair. Put the bar down (you need less than you think).
2. Massage the scalp to work up a creamy lather and smooth the product through the rest of your hair.
3. Rinse and follow with conditioner if needed.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought