- pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Minty fresh scent with real peppermint oil
- The bar prevents 3 plastic bottles from being made and disposed of and saves 2.7 litres of water.
The original. This was Ethique's very first shampoo bar and a crowd favourite. Mintasy is for those of you with normal-dry, maybe slightly damaged hair. Maybe you straighten a couple of times a week, maybe you go swimming pretty often, or maybe your hair just needs a little TLC.
We pair coconut oil and cocoa butter with peppermint to cleanse and smooth your hair. She's small, but mighty; Mintasy won't weigh you or your hair down.
Ethique was founded in New Zealand, in 2012, and is on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste. It is proud to be a certified sustainable business that is also carbon neutral. Plastic free, vegan, palm oil free, cruelty free, sustainable.
Sodium coco-sulfate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit, decyl glucoside, aqua (water), glycerin, lactic acid, brassica alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium isethionate, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, limonene1, mica, CI 77891, CI 77288 1 Component of essential oil
Always read the label before use
Vegeterians Vegans. External use only. Do not eat. Do not use if allergic to the products or any of its ingredients.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
1. Apply shampoo bar directly to your hair (not your hands) by swiping the bar onto wet hair. Put the bar down (you need less than you think).
2. Massage the scalp to work up a creamy lather and smooth the product through the rest of your hair.
3. Rinse and follow with conditioner if needed.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought