- Shampoo & shaving bar- the perfect multitasking bar
- pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- The bar prevents 3 plastic bottles from being made and disposed of and saves 2.7 litres of water.
Ethique's Tip to Toe Bar is specially formulated to work fantastically as both a shampoo and a shave bar. It creates a rich and soft lather that gently lifts hairs for a close, smooth shave. It combines kaolin clay, cocoa butter, glycerine with orange, lime and mint oils for a zesty, clean scent.
For shaving, we recommend applying with a shaving brush or simply lathering in your hands and smoothing over your skin.
Ethique was founded in New Zealand, in 2012, and is on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste. It is proud to be a certified sustainable business that is also carbon neutral. Plastic free, vegan, palm oil free, cruelty free, sustainable.
Sodium coco-sulfate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, decyl glucoside, aqua (water), glycerin, brassica alcohol, lactic acid, kaolin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, limonene1, sodium isethionate, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, mica, CI 77891, CI 77007
1 Component of essential oils
Always read the label before use
Vegeterians Vegans.External use only. Do not eat. Do not use if allergic to the products or any of its ingredients.
1. Apply shampoo bar directly to your hair (not your hands) by swiping the bar onto wet hair. Put the bar down (you need less than you think).
2. Massage the scalp to work up a creamy lather and smooth the product through the rest of your hair.
3. Rinse and follow with conditioner if needed.
For shaving: lather in your hands or brush and spread on the skin, then shave.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought