Suitable for Yeast allergy
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 20 minutes
Nutrients per serving:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika *
- 1 tsp dried oregano *
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp parsley * finely chopped
In a medium-sized frying pan, heat the olive oil. Fry the red onion and garlic.Step 2.
Once softened, add in the green chilli and red pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir through the paprika and oregano with seasoning, then stir through the vinegar.Step 3.
Add in the chopped tomatoes and mix together with 100ml of water. Allow to simmer and reduce for 10 minutes.Step 4.
Once the tomato sauce has reduced, use a spoon to make four holes in the mixture. Crack open the eggs into the holes. Cover with a lid and cook on medium for 5 minutes, or until the eggs are just set.Step 5.
Sprinkle over the parsley and serve in the pan immediately.Shop our Food & Drink range.