H&B Staff Discount for all NHS Staff
In these unprecedented times, our NHS staff are working round the clock in difficult conditions to protect our country throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
That’s why we want to help them too.
From today (23/03/2020), until the end of July, we’re offering NHS staff access to our staff discount on all our products in store.
That’s 30% off Holland & Barrett own products, and a 15% discount on all our branded products in store.
It’s simple to claim.
In Store – Present your NHS ID to our colleagues in store, and we’ll do the rest.
Online – Log in to your Blue Light Card account, redeem on site and you will be sent your code to use at https://www.hollandandbarrett.com
Full terms and conditions:
1) This Promotion is open to NHS employees who are residents of the United Kingdom excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion
2) To Participate: log in to your Blue Light Card account, redeem on site and you will be sent a single use code to use at https://www.hollandandbarrett.com
3) Discount available online only
4) Subject to availability. Promotion is valid Monday 23rd March 2020 until 31st July 2020
5) Promotion Period: Participate from Monday 23rd March 2020 until 31st July 2020
6) By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions
7) Holland & Barrett reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears to not be acting within the terms or spirit of the promotion
8) The discount is not transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative
10) To the extent permitted by the law, Holland & Barrett will not be liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with this promotion howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort including without limitation negligence, statutory duty or otherwise)
11) If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, Holland & Barrett and its agencies will not be responsible if the discount is not capable of running as planned
12) By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions
13) These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
14) Holland & Barrett reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the discount where it becomes necessary to do so
15) If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions