Terms & Conditions
Ratings & Reviews Terms & Conditions
By submitting any content to Holland & Barrett, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party''s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Holland & Barrett (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys'' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Holland & Barrett a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Holland & Barrett and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Ratings and reviews left on any of our products are the opinion of Holland & Barrett customers. Holland & Barrett does not endorse these views, nor should they be regarded as health claims or medical advice. All reviews are collected and verified as genuine by a third party called Bazaarvoice.
Ratings & Reviews Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is promoted by Holland & Barrett Retail Limited, Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Eliot Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7RH, England (“The Promoter”).
- This prize draw is governed by the laws of England & Wales.
- The prize draw runs from the 1st day of each period to the last day of that period. All entries made before midnight on the last day of the four weekly period will be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win £100 Holland & Barrett vouchers to spend online.
- Only one prize draw entry is allowed per customer in each four-weekly period. This means that no matter how many ratings and reviews are completed, only one of the responses will be put forward for the draw in any four weekly period.
- The prize draw is open to all Holland & Barrett customers aged 18 or over, who are UK residents.
- Customers who submit a product review online during a four weekly period in respect of purchases from www.hollandandbarrett.com will gain entry into the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and decisions made by the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One prize of £100 Holland & Barrett vouchers is available to the prize draw winner. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- One winner will be selected at random every 4 weeks from the previous 4 weeks of entries. The winner will be contacted by the email address they provided upon entry. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this prize draw without prior notice.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, whether lost, delayed or due to any technical difficulties, malfunctions or otherwise, including any failure which is within the control of The Promoter.
- The winner’s name may be obtained by sending a written request to Holland & Barrett Retail Limited, Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Eliot Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7RH.
- The winner may be required to participate in non-paid publicity relating to the prize draw.