- 100% NATURAL DEODORANT - Certified COSMOS Natural. Formulated without synethic additives, the Salt of the Earth Pure Armour Vetiver & Citrus Natural Deodorant Roll On is 100% natural, gentle on your skin and made from a mix of natural mineral salts, essential oils and aloe vera.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION - Provides long-lasting and effective protection from body-odour, keeping you feeling fresh, confident and odour free for longer.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY - The entire Salt of the Earth range is 100% vegan and approved by both the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
Made from 100% natural ingredients and fragranced with fresh notes of citrus and warm woody undertones, the award-winning Pure Armour Vetiver & Citrus Natural Deodorant Roll On by Salt of the Earth offers long-lasting, effective protection from body odour.
- Fresh Natural Fragrance
- Long Lasting Protection
- No White Marks
- 100% Natural Ingredients - Certified COSMOS Natural
- 100% Vegan - Approved by both the Vegan Society & Vegetarian Society
- Leaping Bunny Approved
- Contains Skin Soothing Aloe Vera
- Does NOT contain any Synthetic Additives
- Kind to Skin
- Made in the UK
HOW IT WORKS
For centuries, natural mineral salts have been used to prevent body odour. One of these natural salts, potassium alum, is the main active ingredient in Salt of the Earth’s Pure Armour Vetiver & Citrus Natural Deodorant Roll On. Potassium alum creates an invisible antibacterial layer on the skin’s surface that helps to control the growth of bacteria, preventing body odour. The result is effective, long-lasting protection that allows your skin to breathe.
The entire Salt of the Earth range is approved by both the Vegan and Vegetarian Societies, and is Leaping Bunny approved. Leaping Bunny is the best assurance that a company has made a genuine commitment to ending animal testing.
Aqua, Potassium Alum, Magnesium Chloride, Glycerine, Propanediol, Triethyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Polyglyceryl-10-Laurate (natural solubilizer), Xanthan Gum, Parfum*, Sodium Bicarbonate,
Galactoarabinan, Sodium Anisate (from anise seed or fennel), Citric acid. Limonene*, Linalool*,
Coumarin*, Amyl Cinnamal (Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Cinnamal (Cinnamic Aldehyde)*, Farnesol*. *From natural essential oils and botanical extracts.
Always read the label before use
Shake before use and apply to dry underarms.
Vegetarians and vegans.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, in case of contact wash with copious amounts of water. Keep out of reach of children. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use. Do not apply to broken or damaged skin. Contains salt and may mark some household surfaces.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought