This zingy smoothie bowl is packed full of turmeric, ginger and Echinacea – which all work to help uplift and energise whilst keeping you healthy.
Makes 1 serving
Nutrients per serving:
- 2 large frozen bananas
- ¼ tsp turmeric *
- ¼ tsp ground ginger *
- Zest 1 unwaxed lemon
- 1 Echinacea tea bag *
- Boiling water
- Pinch Vanilla powder
- Flax, sunflower & pumpkin seeds *
- Granola *
* Available at Holland & Barrett
1. In a small bowl pour boiling water over the echinacea tea and allow to steep until the water is cool. Remove the tea bag and keep the liquid.
2. Add the banana, spices, tea, lemon zest and vanilla to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into a bowl then add berries, granola and sprinkle with the flax, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.Shop Food & Drink
About NikiRebel Recipes, or Niki Webster, is an award-winning plant-based blogger and holistic health coach. Niki creates recipes that are gluten free, refined sugar free and plant based. She finds that a light, natural diet makes her feel her best, and after trying her recipes yourself, we’re sure you’ll agree.