Suitable for Gluten-free| Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | Vegetarian | No refined sugar
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
Nutrients per serving:
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC and grease and line a large flat baking sheet.
2. Mix together the oats, coconut, cinnamon, seeds, dried fruit, cacao nibs and baking powder in a large bowl.
3. Gently melt the coconut, tahini and maple syrup then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Leave to 5 minutes to allow the chia seeds to ‘gel’ the mixture together.
4. Now divide into about 12 portions and space them out on the baking tray, pressing each one down with a fork or spoon and shaping into cookies.
5. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until just about turning golden. Leave to cool on the baking sheet to allow to firm up - then enjoy!
Keep any remaining cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.Curated by www.spamellab.com Shop our Food & Drinks range