Due to high demand, delivery will take 11-15 working days
Next Day Delivery is Currently Unavailable
Nominated Day Delivery is Currently Unavailable
**Not available on orders via PayPal express
Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea is naturally caffeine free and combines a blend of organic camomile and spearmint leaves. Heath & Heather wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this chamomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling spearmint leaves. Refreshing and delicious, get yours today! Refreshing and delicious, get yours today!
|Energy||15kj / 4kcal|
|of which are saturates||<0.01g|
|of which are sugars||<0.05g|
1 bag in 250ml freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes.
ORGANIC CAMOMILE (60%), ORGANIC SPEARMINT LEAVES (40%)
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.