HRI Water Balance is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve symptoms of mild water retention, based on traditional use only. The product has been given THR (Traditional Herbal Registration) status by the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency).
Water retention occurs when the body stores some water instead of passing it out naturally through the urine and sweat. Signs of water retention include swollen hands, ankles or abdomen, and often occurs around the time of menstruation or due to long periods of immobility."
Each coated tablet contains 100mg of Dandelion herb with root (Taraxacum officinale F. H. Wigg), 9.70 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Uva-ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.) (equivalent to 29-58 mg of Uva-ursi leaf). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% v/v and 11.25 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Buchu leaf (Agathosma betulina L.) (equivalent to 30-60 mg of Buchu leaf). Extraction solvent: water. Also contains sucrose.
Always read the label before use
For oral use.
Adults; Take 2 tablets twice a day after meals.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Do not take if you;
- Are allergic to the active ingredients used to introduce or plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae)family such as daisies, marigolds, artichokes or any other ingredients.
- Are under the age of 18 years, or elderly
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Have any obstructions or inflammation (cholangitis) of the bile ducts, any other biliary disorders, any liver problems, gallstones, or a peptic ulcer.
- If you have diabetes or heart/kidney failure or a condition where a reduced fluid is recommended e.g. heart/kidney disease
- Are already taking a medicine for water retention.
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
You must contact your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after one week.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
If you have a question about an order, one of our products or a general enquiry.Customer service