1. For the best results, always apply to freshly cleansed skin.
2. Simply mix a heaped tea spoon of 3-in-1 Maca Mask with a small amount of pure cool water or your chosen custom blend (see below for a guide by skin type) - you need enough to form a thick paste, we find it works best to add little and build up until you have created your desired consistency.
3. Apply an even layer over the skin using a brush or your finger tips, carefully avoiding the eye area, lips and hairline.
4. Leave for 15-20 minutes, allowing the actives to purify, polish and revitalise the skin. You may feel a slight tingling sensation as circulation is activated.
5. Wash away with water and an Organic Face Cloth to reveal a smooth, radiant complexion.
Customise Your Mask:
For the best resutls, mix our 3-in-1 Maca Mask with the appropriate base for yoru skin type.
• Normal to combination skin - Pure Water
• Dry Skin - Natural Yogurt
• Sensitive - Dry Skin - Calming Rose Super Tonic
• Oily - Combination - Balancing Citrus SuperTonic
Illite, Avena sativa extract*, Kaolin, Saccharum officinarum extract*F, Lepidium meyenii extract*, Adansonia digitata extract*, Mentha piperita oil*, Myrtus communis oil*
Plain English: Green and white mineral Clays, Extracts of Maca Root*, Baobab Fruit*, Oat* and Sugar Cane*F, Mint and Myrtle essential oils*.
Contains 60% minerals. F Ingredient complies with Fairtrade Standards, minimum 5%.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.