Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | No refined sugar
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
- 50g porridge oats
- 200ml Provamel almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (depending how sweet you like it)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
For the caramelised banana slices:
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Tiana coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Tiana coconut sugar
- 1 generous tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
1. Place the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in a small pan. Bring to almost the boil, then simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly, until thickened.
2. Meanwhile heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan then arrange the banana slices in one single layer to coat.
3. Sprinkle over the coconut sugar and cook on a high heat for a couple of minutes, then gently flip them over and continue to cook until lightly brown on the other side.
4. Spoon the porridge into a bowl and top with the peanut butter and flaked almonds. Arrange the banana slices on top and enjoy while warm.
Shop our Food & Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com